Monday, October 10, 2011

IRV GOTTI ON REGRETS OF NAS, JAY Z BEEF

Irv Gotti Regrets Siding With Nas in Jay-Z Beef

In the early 2000's when Nas and Jay-Z's beef hit an all-time high Irv Gotti ended his close relationship with Hov when he signed Nas over to Murder Inc. Records. Irv dished to MTV in a recent interview, that he would've liked for things to turn out differently.
"I shouldn't have did that with Nas. It was a mistake. Because above and beyond the music, Hov is my man. In front of MTV, I would shed blood for Hov. If I see Hov, I will get right in the mix of things," Gotti said. "I should have never done that. But he knew it. He's one of the smartest dudes, and he knew it. He said, that ambition. I said, yeah. If it means me going in them history books, I don't care. I'm weird like that. That's how bad I want it."
What do you think of Gotti's decision?

No comments:

Post a Comment