Thursday, November 10, 2011

WILL FERRELL ON N**GAS IN PARIS


Will Ferrell's cameo in "N**gas In Paris" add comedy with him chiming in with, "We're gonna skate to one song and one song only" and "No one knows what it means, but it's provocative... it gets the people going!" The track, produced by Hitboy, is a smash hit and the use of the sound clip is one of the most ingenious left field aspects of the album. Both quotes were taken from Ferrell's movie, Blades of Glory.
"Kanye reached out to me and I said, 'Of course,' " Ferrell wrote. "I was completely flattered when they asked if they could sample me into the song ... and when I heard it for the first time, I just started to laugh because it felt so surreal. But I really did like the song.We were trying to film a piece that they would use on the video boards of their concert, but haven't gotten it together. It makes me feel very good. And completely justified for buying a V-neck sweater made out of nothing but diamonds." Ferrell told MTV.

No comments:

Post a Comment