Friday, August 20, 2010

THERE IS NOTHING LIKE PROGRESS!!!!

Last night was CRAZY!!! I was invited to a spot in Latonia, KY (hey don't judge me lol) to talk some business with one of the best Dj's in Cincinnati who goes by the name of Dj Prolifik. He warned me that the spot was hood, but I was like HOOD in a unheard of spot in KY....OK! But when I got there and the people flowed in, he was right. I mean the best way to describe the place is this: Imagine a small hood spot in your city five years ago and that was this place lmao! But as planned, I spoke about some great business moves with Dj Prolifik and I promise you that you will be hearing our names everywhere by January...PROMISE!!! Also later that night I decided to rock the mic and perform my song "On and Poppin." Needless to say the crowd LOVED the song. As I performed, the vibe went from people in the back and quickly moved to the front with everyone tuned to every word. Even got a little crowd perticaption at the end. So last night was a great move. Made some new fans, expanded my network, and had a great time. NOW THATS PROGRESS!!! And please make sure that if your in Cincinnati to checkout Dj Prolifik at The Velvet Room every Saturday night. Til next time...

Peace and be BLESSED!

~AvAtor Hughes

No comments:

Post a Comment